Wedding First Dance
You choose a song and we choreograph a dance to fit. Ideal for complete beginners and the very nervous! Over 15 years experience including TV work. With one-on-one tuition it is just you and the teacher which enables any small mistakes to be spotted and corrected immediately so that your progression is smoother and you will feel more confident with your dancing.
Dance teacher Richard Colley (as seen on UK Style's First Dance TV programme) will gently ease you into your first steps, if you are nervous, and will patiently work with you to ensure a successful first dance in front of all your friends and family!
- Start lessons about 8 weeks in advance of the date
- If possible, join one of our courses before taking private lessons (This allows you a chance to work through some of the basic movements beforehand so you can focus on highlights and style)
- Choose your song based on what it mans to you NOT on how easy you think the dance will be. We can work out something for every song and slow songs are not always easier to dance to than faster songs.
Although it is difficult to assess the amount of work that you might need until you have been to a lesson, below is a rough guide to what you might expect so that you can plan in advance:
- Standard dance, including a start, small routine with highlights and an ending: Approximately 5 sessions
- Full choreographed dance with major highlights (drops, dips, spins, etc): Approximately 10 sessions
- Full show routine for the complete extrovert! Approximately 20 sessions
Cost: £40 per session (please note that this is per couple but is also applicable to singles)
Book 5 sessions in advance for £180 (save £20) - Please note that this must be paid for in full at your first booking otherwise the standard rate will apply. Vouchers can be bought online or at classes during the evening. We cannot take payments over the phone.
Step 1: Check availability on the calendar (appears top right on a computer or below on a phone)
Step 2: Using the Paypal button book the required lessons or block of lessons
Step 3: If available add the dates required to the transaction in the notes section. If not available then go to the contact page and send a message with the dates required (please provide the name on the Paypal account if different)
You will receive a confirmation email (can take up to 24 hours) and your lessons will be booked! Please note that we require 24 hours notice to cancel any lessons or full payment will still be required.