Absolute Beginners Learn to Dance Classes
(Booking details at the bottom of the page)
Course duration: 6 Weeks
Cost: £60 per couple
Monday Nights: The Academy Dance Hall, Buckley
Thursday Nights: Christleton Parish Hall, Chester
Check out the venue locations and car parking information here: https://aspirationsdance.com/pages/locations
Come and join us for some fun and relaxed dance classes with the emphasis on enjoyment. Learning to dance is easy, fun and good exercise for the mind & body the hardest part is walking into the first session!
- No strict dress code - come as you are!
- Designed for people with two left feet
- Price is per couple for the complete course
- No experience needed
- Decades of experience dealing with nervous, first-time dancers
- Progressive step-by-step course
- Walk in - Dance out!
- Check out our frequently asked questions
BEGINNER LEVEL 1
In this course you will learn the foundations to create the basic rhythms and moves to get you feeling confident on the dance floor with a variety of different types of music. Ideal for adults of all ages, including people that have never stepped on to a dance floor before!
Skills you will learn:
- Foundational principles of dance
- Basic Lead & Follow and Connection
- Basic rhythms of Ballroom, Latin, Tango, Jive
BEGINNER LEVEL 2
Develop your skills in lead & follow as well as exploring turns in all the styles.
Basic understanding of transfer of weight and connections from level 1
Skills you will learn:
- Better development of connection work
- Principles of turning
IMPORTANT COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION BELOW. PLEASE READ!
To maintain the safety and comfort of our customers the following protocols will be in place while we assess the situation further:
- Advanced booking is required due to limited spaces.
- You can book any number of courses
- Course fee is non-refundable unless classes are cancelled due to lockdown
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your session to avoid congestion between classes
- We are encouraging masks and social distancing while entering and leaving the venue
- Please ensure that you arrange to bring a partner as we will be unable to partner solo dancers.
- Please read our COVID-19 policy before attending