Solo Dance Classes
These sessions are designed to work without a partner yet will still enable you to learn the fundamentals of Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango etc.
Each session will talk about different steps and techniques while putting everything you learn to music in a fun way! It will also give you an opportunity to get to know other dancers so you can arrange to join in other sessions if you are looking for a dance partner.
Learning to dance is easy, fun and good exercise for the mind & body the hardest part is walking into the first session!
- No strict dress code - come as you are!
- Designed for people with two left feet
- Price is for the complete course
- No experience needed
- Decades of experience dealing with nervous, first-time dancers
- Progressive step-by-step course
- Walk in - Dance out!
- Check out our frequently asked questions
IMPORTANT COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION BELOW. PLEASE READ!
To maintain the safety and comfort of our customers the following protocols will be in place while we assess the situation further:
- Advanced booking is required due to limited spaces.
- You can book any number of courses
- Course fee is non-refundable unless classes are cancelled due to lockdown
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your session to avoid congestion between classes
- We are encouraging masks and social distancing while entering and leaving the venue
- Doors and windows will be open to ensure good ventilation (The hall has passed covid ventilation inspections but we want to be as safe as possible). Please be prepared in case it gets a bit chilly!
- Please read our COVID-19 policy before attending