We will be adhering to government guidance so the information below may be subject to change. While we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk of COVID-19 at our venues, please be aware we cannot completely eliminate the risk of transmission.
Private lesson Information
- Up to two people per lesson.
- Payments must be made in advance and are non-refundable. If you wish to rearrange a booking, we require 48 hours notice.
- Partner swapping is not permitted. Staff members will not be able to dance in hold with any solo dancers and will maintain a safe distance from you throughout your lesson.
- Due to size restrictions and social distancing measures, if you book to have your lesson at our smaller venue in Chester, you will not able to dance the progressive Ballroom dances as you normally would. However, there is plenty of space to dance Jive & Lindy Hop, Latin and Argentine tango, as well as individual Ballroom steps and figures.
- Do not attend lessons if you or anyone in your household are displaying COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, fever and/or loss of taste/smell.
- To allow us to maintain social-distancing, spaces will be limited and must be booked in advance. We will not accept any payments on the door.
- Please ensure you arrive and leave at your specified time, and maintain a 2 metre distance from others.
- Upon your arrival, you will be allocated a space on the dance floor which you must stay within for the duration of the lesson unless told otherwise.
- Toilet facilities will be available but if you are familiar with the venue then they may be in a different location than they were previously. You will be made aware of what is available at your class and disinfecting materials will be made available for your use should you need them.
- Masks must be worn into and out of the building but may be removed during the teaching sessions.
- Partner swapping is not permitted. Staff members will not be able to dance in hold with any customers and will maintain a safe distance from you throughout your lesson.
- You will not be able to dance any of the Ballroom styles, along with Samba and Paso Doble, around the room as you usually would. However, we will, on occasion, teach you static figures and technique work from these styles that you can practice safely within your allotted space.
- We will encourage frequent hand washing and will provide hand sanitiser to customers.
- Surfaces that customers are likely to come in contact with, such as door handles, will be disinfected frequently.
- Please bring your own drinks and refreshments if required.
- We will keep a record of your contact details in order to notify you in the event of a case of COVID-19 being reported at any of our venues.
- In the event of a local lockdown or a confirmed case of COVID-19 at one of our venues, courses will be temporarily paused and will resume when the restrictions are lifted and we feel it is safe to continue.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- Doors and windows will be kept open to increase ventilation. Please dress warmly during cooler weather.
- In the event of an emergency (an accident, fire or provision of first aid), as stated on the government website, social distancing rules no longer apply. However, those involved in the provision of assistance to others must wash hands and take any other necessary sanitisation measures immediately afterwards.