We will be adhering to government guidance so the information below may be subject to change. While we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk of COVID-19 at our venues, please be aware we cannot completely eliminate the risk of transmission.
Private lesson Information
- Up to two people per lesson.
- Payments must be made in advance and are non-refundable. If you wish to rearrange a booking, we require 48 hours notice.
- Partner swapping is not permitted. Staff members will not be able to dance in hold with any solo dancers and will maintain a safe distance from you throughout your lesson.
- Due to size restrictions and social distancing measures, if you book to have your lesson at our smaller venue in Chester, you will not able to dance the progressive Ballroom dances as you normally would. However, there is plenty of space to dance Jive & Lindy Hop, Latin and Argentine tango, as well as individual Ballroom steps and figures.
We will be adhering to government guidance so the information below may be subject to change.
While we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk of COVID-19 at our venues, please be aware we cannot completely eliminate the risk of transmission.
Minimising the Risk
- Do not attend lessons if you or anyone in your household are displaying COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, fever and/or loss of taste/smell.
- We will be adhering to any social distancing guidelines set out by the government.
- We encourage mask wearing, frequent hand washing and will provide hand sanitiser to customers.
- Surfaces that our customers are likely to come in contact with, such as door handles, will be disinfected frequently. Doors and windows will be kept open to increase ventilation. Please dress warmly during cooler weather.
- There will be a break between lessons to allow safe entry and exit to and from the premises. Please make sure you keep to your scheduled time slot. Do not enter the premises until your teacher invites you in. If you are late arriving to your lesson, you may not be permitted extra time at the end.
- We will keep a record of your contact details so we can get in touch with you in the event of a case of COVID-19 being reported at any of our venues.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- In the event of an emergency (an accident, fire or provision of first aid), as stated on the government website, social distancing rules no longer apply. However, those involved in the provision of assistance to others must wash hands and take any other necessary sanitisation measures immediately afterwards.